Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Cutting in the Shed

Yippee!! The first hay cutting is finally done! Look at the bales in the field. Luckily our new ranch hand was there to help and she brought along a "friend" to also assist. He had never bucked hay before, so he was excited to do this. hehehe. He forgot he had allergies. Hay loves to trigger those allergies. He was gung-ho - running to pick up hay bales (silly young people). He was dead tired in the end. We stacked them high too. We must be 12 layers up. I bet my kids just miss doing this something awful. Thank-you Jen and Eric for your help. :)




2 comments:

  1. I liked picking hay up out of the field, but i hate stacking them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I liked was that I could often out hay buck the boys I always brought over. :-)

    Was that Eric from the ski school?

    ReplyDelete