So - many of my black jeans are ripping apart and the wife doesn't like to sew. The other day we were in Super Walmart and they had blue - bluejeans on sale. I haven't worn blue ones in years. but for farm jeans - what the heck. I've gotten size 34-32 for years, but I'm getting a little more rounded so 36 is starting to fit better and the jeans also ride lower now because of the roundness (short and squaty - good as any - the wife always says) so the bottom of my pants have been dragging on the ground a lot. "Well lets try a pair of 36-30s and see how they fit" she says. I didn't try them on at the store, but a week later at home. The 36 waist is ok, but the 30 length is WAY to LONG. I mean they seem longer than the 32s. Whats the deal? The deal is - near is I can tell - the jeans were mislabled and are really 36-36 in size. The sewn on lable says 36-30 - but they are not. You ought to see the nifty pants cuffs I now have. They collect lots of cool things when working on the farm. :)
pant cuffs? I have to see these. I can hem them if you want when we come on Friday. I do happen to sew quite well!
ReplyDelete